Comment on page
1. How do I participate in $CROID Staking Vaults?
First, you need to fulfil the following requirements:
2. Can I unstake my $CROID rewards before the locking period ends?
No. You can only unstake your deposited $CROID after the locking period has ended.
3. If I sell my domain after staking into the vaults, will the vaults still be running? Will I be able to claim the rewards?
If you have previously staked into the vaults, but later on sell your domain such that you don’t have any other domains in your wallet:
- 1.This does not impact the previous vaults you have created. You can still earn rewards from those vaults. However, you will not be able to upgrade your vaults.
- 2.This only impacts the future vaults you want to create. You must get a domain (and own $CROID) before you are allowed to create new vaults.